SLP Firmware Download
Current Version: V1.4.2
Software Size: 439MB
How to update the firmware on SLPD/SLP/SLPM projectors?
- Download the firmware file (GIMI_MADISON_WPM.bin).
- Save the downloaded firmware file to the root directory of an external USB stick/drive (Important: the USB stick/drive need to be formatted to FAT32)
- Insert the external USB stick/drive to the USB 2.0 port (Important: MUST be the USB 2.0 Port) of the projector.
- Plug in the AC adapter.
- Press and hold the Power On button at the back panel of the projector, release the Power On button when the system update page showed up on the projected screen.
- The projector will do the rest of the firmware update automatically and will restart automatically when the firmware update is done.