1. Do not block any ventilation openings. To ensure reliable operation of the projector and to protect from over heating, it is recommended to install the projector in a location that does not block ventilation. As an example, do not place the projector on a crowded coffee table, sofa, bed, etc. Do not put the projector in an enclosure such as a book case or a cabinet that restricts air flow.
2. Do not use the projector near water or moisture. To reduce the risk of fire and/or electric shock, do not expose the projector to rain or moisture.
3. Do not install near heat sources such as radiators, heaters, stoves or any other apparatus such as amplifiers that emits heat.
4. Clean only with dry cloth.
5. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
6. Do not use the unit if it has been physically damaged or abused.
Physical damage/abuse would be (but not limited to):
- Unit has been dropped.
- Power supply cord or plug has been damaged.
- Liquid has been spilled on to the projector.
- Projector has been exposed to rain or moisture.
- Something has fallen in the projector or something is loose inside.
Do not repair the device yourself. Improper maintenance can result in injuries or damage to the device. Your device must be repaired by an authorised service personnel. Please call SobieTech before you send the unit for repair.
7. Do not let objects or liquids enter the projector. They may touch dangerous voltage points and short out parts that could result in fire or electric shock.
8. See projector enclosure for safety related markings.
9. The unit should only be repaired by appropriate service personnel.